First Responders Discovery Study
The “First Responder” Organisations typically delivered services associated with suicide, self-harm, and homelessness. Using a co-designed evaluation framework the project analysed a transformation model and change strategy around the use of external First Responders. It was delivered on time, within budget and was commended by the Secretary of DVA.
- A review of capabilities and cultural fit
- Conduct a detailed risk and governance analysis
- Develop and implement a Communications Plan
- Extensive stakeholder engagement
- Literature reviews and comparison with services delivered by non-veteran centric organisations.
- Support the implement positive change resulting in better support for Veterans in need