EDQ SCIP Circular Economy
Minister for Economic Development Queensland
Gripfast were engaged to support the Director of Innovation and Economic Strategies to explore and develop key messaging to present a Sunshine Coast Industrial Park Circular Economies Study.
- Preliminary Investigations
- Framework for future works
- Research into viability of targets
- Key messaging aids and insights for reporting on the SCIP Circular Economies Study
- Identification of business in SCIP stage 1 to audit for circular economy purposes.
- Development of engagement strategy for audit.
- Conduct audit of stage 1 business to identify key inputs and outputs.
- Analysis of inputs and outputs to identify preferred ecology of SCIP Stage 2 (based on Stage 1).
- Development of implementation strategy to promote preferred ecology for SCIP Stage 2
Project Number B1909