Review of Blue Care’s Residential Living Refurbishment Process
Gripfast Gripfast were engaged to review the process that was followed for renovating or refurbishing existing residences prior to occupation by a new tenant.
As a result of the review Gripfast developed draft processes, guidelines, forms and recommendations to optimise and streamline this process.
- Provide on the ground support. The PM support role both assisted the Asset Manager and garnered valuable insights
- Interrogate existing processes, internal forms and policies, staff roles and responsibilities and communication channels to identify any faults in the systems
- Developed a ‘pre-statement of works’ document to aid in decision making
- Reviewed and revised SOW document
- Developed and presented a detailed report with 7 Key Recommendations