Works for QLD & COVID Stimulus, WASC
Woorabinda Council CEO
Gripfast were engaged to provide project management support services to assist with project planning, approvals and delivery for the W4Q and COVID Stimulus projects.
Delivering support to a regional community during the pandemic was a challenge, but one that was overcome through clear and constant communication channels, strategic reporting and expert program management skills.
Contract – Hourly Rate
- Indigenous Knowledge Centre Upgrade
- Justice Group Building Upgrade
- Opal Hall Upgrade
- Yumba Bimba Upgrade
- CBD Area Upgrade
- Sports Ground Lighting Upgrade
- Upgrade of Council-owned Buildings (Minor Works)
- Black Boy Cabins Installation/Upgrade
- Gymnasium Upgrade