- Cost Management
- Problem Solving
- Quality Control
- Team Leadership
- Stakeholder Management
- Program Management
- Time Management
- Bachelor of Engineering of McGill University – Civil Engineering Major, Environmental Engineering Minor
- Professional Engineer (P.Eng.)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Health and Safety on Construction Sites (Canada)
- Occupational First Aid Level I (Canada)
- Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC)
- Project Management Institute (PMI)
Jessica is a highly qualified Project Manager with a genuine passion for the construction industry. With nearly a decade of experience on varied projects, from small-scale renovations to high-value developments, Jessica brings with her a level of maturity and expert knowledge that has proven invaluable to her Gripfast projects.
Her ability to lead not only her team, but also successfully manage all key stakeholders on the project, is achieved through excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Jessica’s soft skills compliment her tertiary education, having completed a Bachelor of Engineering and PMP designation.
Jessica is an organised, tenacious worker with a keen eye for detail. She has demonstrated success in managing complex projects with budget and time constraints in an efficient and timely manner. Her background working in Defence with the Canadian Forces instilled in her a sense of responsibility and further honed her ability to problem solve and think outside the box.