- Advisory and Strategy
- Research, Design and Implementation
- Strategic Business Planning
- Bespoke, Innovative project solutions
- Risk Management
- Change Management
- Dispute Resolution
- Policy Development & Implementation
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Government Relations
- Project recovery
- Peer review
- Chief Investigation (Grants)
- Program and Project Strategy Development
- Project Management
- Appointed Board Member and Chair of the Services Committee, Legacy Brisbane (current)
- Appointed Scientific Advisory Board Member, Scientific Defence Health Foundation (current)
- Advisory Board Member, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Winner – Australian Business Awards Project Management Winner (2020)
- Winner – Australian Institute of Project Management National Award for Project Management in Community Services and/or development (2018)
- Winner – Asia Pacific Federation of Project Management Award for Project Management in Community Services and/or development (2016)
- Winner – Australian Institute of Project Management National Award for Project Management in Community Services and/or development (2016)
- Others upon request.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Psychology) – Australian National University (2006)
- Graduate Member Australian Institute of Company Directors – No: 2365600
- Bachelor of Psychology (First Class Honours) – ANU (2002)
- Graduate Diploma of Psychological Studies – Deakin University (2001)
- Graduate Certificate in Counselling – Institute of Counselling (1998)
- Bachelor of Arts (Professional Writing) – University of Canberra (1989)
- Leadership Training – Media Awareness Training
A supreme process navigator and technical translator, Annabel has adopted an unrivalled reputation for successful, solutions-driven development and deployment of bespoke project outcomes for the most complex and challenging of project scopes.
Annabel McGuire’s enviable pool of academic qualifications and professional achievements serves as a unique knowledge base used to apply strong analytical, strategic and process driven approaches to all projects she undertakes. This sets her work apart from other less commercially and strategically minded project delivery practices.
With a PhD in Psychology specialising in risk and decision making, Annabel leads meaningful, market shaping Advisory and Project Delivery solutions, recognised as the ‘go-to’, with a rare mix of knowledge-based skills and expert industry experience.
As a seasoned speaker and change-driven thought leader, Annabel has presented on many topics, providing industry insights across a range of conferences, symposiums and professional events spanning Asia Pacific, New Zealand, America, and Australia.
In addition to authoring of a suite of journals articles, research reports, guides and insights pieces, Annabel has become a sought-after peer reviewer for more than 80 projects requiring confident, accomplished, insight driven advisory services in support of optimum project and governance decision making.
Serving as a critical and collaborative lead interface between clients, stakeholders, and end users, Annabel guides her teams to deliver high quality project outcomes every time: outcomes that don’t just meet client’s needs but exceed them. This is evidenced by her ongoing client relationships and Gripfast’s enviable string of national and international awards that bare testament to her leadership and thinking across multiple sectors and services.
Always putting client’s needs at the fore, Annabel strives to leave a legacy of change for every project she takes on, applying clever, innovative, and integrated project solutions. And, this is underpinned by the value she places on ensuring a deep understanding of project detail is achieved, without losing sight of the broader strategic landscape in which a project may play out.
Currently an appointed Board member of Not-for-Profit organisation, Legacy Brisbane, and acting as trusted advisor to both a board of the University of Otago, New Zealand and the Scientific Advisory Board of the Defence Health Foundation Australia, Annabel provides senior, expert advice, assurance, and direction on a range of critical governance, compliance, management, and special project needs.
Annabel is a member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, Mentor for the National Association of Women in Construction, and passionate mentor and advocate for gender diversity and equity in access to education and professional growth opportunities for women in all workplaces.
“Gripfast Consulting were asked to design, develop and action data collection, reporting, and daily dashboards on the operational state of Indigenous communities. The aim was to identify critical issues in addressing COVID-19 impacts including health, education, social and physical security, and access to essential services and supplies. The information informed the Deputy Premier, Department of Education, QLD Health, QFES, Transport and Main Roads, QLD Police and other agencies, in order to coordinate and provide urgent and necessary services and supports while the communities were under a Biosecurity lockdown”- Dr Annabel McGuire.
- Health and Wellbeing Advisory Consultancy | Rand Corporation, USA
- Evaluation of Community Engagement Pilot Program | Open Arms Veteran and Family Counselling |
- First Responders Discovery Project | Australian Government Department of Veteran Affairs
- Research Governance Framework Project | Open Minds
- Commercial Goods and Services Modelling | Queensland Government Transport and Main Roads
- Specialist Rehabilitation and Ambulatory Care Centre Research Brief | The University of Queensland
- Major Services Upgrade | The University of Queensland
- Oral Health Care Unit Strategic Advisory| The University of Queensland
- Project Assurance Review | Queensland Government Department of Agriculture and Fisheries
- Vasey RSL Care Future Demographics and Health Care needs Research Project | Vasey RSL Care
- Health and Needs Profile Research Project| Australian Service Care Network (Year) NATIONAL WINNER: Australian Institute of Project Management
- Youngcare Planning Guideline and Building Specifications Manual | Youngcare