CASC Reservoirs, Water Treatment Plant, Sewerage Treatment Plant (Phases 1,2 & 3)
Gripfast were engaged by the Department of Local Government, Racing and Multicultural Affairs to lead a high performing and diverse project team, managing and coordinating the works. Gripfast also worked with Council and the community to coordinate native title approvals. The project was delivered under budget allowing the additional funding to be diverted into a community capability building irrigation project.
Contract – ECI/D&C
- New treatment plant
- 8 settlement ponds
- 5 km of rising main works
- Water treatment plant upgrades
- Pump stations
- 2x 2 ML concrete reservoirs
- Refurbish 0.6ML Reservoir
- 2x lined supernatant ponds
- Aboriginal artwork / mural
- 2km of roadworks
- Engagement with and support of regional community
- included additional upgrade works to sewerage treatment plant.